Openly gay and married singer/actor/dancer, Cheyenne Jackson has just released a preview for his new music video and single, “Don’t Wanna Know,” which comes out later this month. Back in May, he released his debut single and music video called “Drive.” Check out his latest sexy music video preview here.
Turns out the rumors and TMZ reports were true. Kristin Chenoweth is dating a former star of The Bachelor. In the most dramatic rose ceremony ever, Kristin picks someone not in our “Top 10 Hottest Bachelors” list. In fact, the diminutive Broadway star picked one of our least favorite Bachelors ever from the history of the ABC dating show. Oh Kristin, we expected more from you. Find out who here.
Mills’ latest gig has him showing off that toned body for the Spanish edition of Men’s Health. Photographed by Edu Garcia, Noah models gym collection inside a locker room. Fittingly enough, his threads are from Dolce & Gabbana’s fall/winter 2012 collection; he’s a favorite of the Italian brand. Too bad D&G didn’t have a line of soap, shampoo, and towels to pimp out. Can’t you just picture him soaping up in the shower 😉 Check out his editorial in the Spanish fitness magazine here.
When you really look into it, you’d be surprised how many celebrities have gay siblings. The four above are only scratching the surface. Speaking of which, one of them is involved in a mini-scandal thanks to their LGBT relative. Find out who and what they did here.
Back in September, Andrew Christian announced at modeling contest that would award one hottie a trip to Los Angeles to appear in photo and video campaigns as well as a $1,200 cash prize. The winner has since been chosen and sexy Daniel S. from Mexico City has already completed his first big shoot. Check out his hot video here.
Since we’re a gay website, we love sharing a bit of eye candy. We post three regular features highlighting the hottest studs. Check out our picks for this week.
Model Behavior: Hannes Wengle
Model Behavior 2: Ellis McCreadie
Sports Stud: Lance “Buddy” Franklin
Man Crush: Justice Joslin
Before we say goodbye till next week, we wanted to share a few other highlights from Homorazzi.com over the past seven days.
- 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show: My 15 Favorite Outfits
- Todd Sandfield Brings The ‘Mmm’ To The Motel In GT Magazine Shoot
- Before They Were On Revenge
- The Offensive Product That CB2 Pulled From Stores Following Backlash
- 2013 Grammy Nominations: Jepsen Scores Two, Bieber Gets Zero
- Vanity Fair’s Special All-Star Comedy Issue: Which Cover Is Your Favorite?
- Elia Cometti’s Versace Spread In ODDA Magazine
- HBO Releases First Trailer For Girls Season 2
- Katy Perry Honored As The Billboard Woman Of The Year For 2012
- Shania Twain Sparkles In Las Vegas Debut
- Nerd Alert: Astonishing X-Men: Northstar
- The Amazing Spider-Man Sequel Casts Its Harry Osborn
- Five Dances Movie Trailer: A Broken Family, Ballet, Boys & The Big Apple
- Pop Danthology 2012: An Awesome Mashup of 50+ Pop Songs & Videos
- HBO Releases Game of Thrones Season 3 Featurette
- Watch Lea Michele & Kate Hudson Engage In A Jazzy Battle
- Leona Lewis Is A Beautiful Lovebird In New Music Video
- Watch The First Star Trek Into Darkness Teaser Trailer
- P!nk Covers Alicia Keys’ “Girl On Fire”
- Garrett Hedlund Is Scruffy For Interview Magazine
- Forbes Reveal Top 10 Most Overpaid Movie Stars