Thanks to MTV‘s Jersey Shore, the first thing that comes to mind when we talk about Staten Island is a bunch of muscled douchebags getting drunk and pretending to be cool.
But there’s more than over-tanned guido’s with ridiculous hair when it comes to this New York City borough: It is a historical haven for mobsters (Paul Castellano’s former mansion is a short drive from Vito Corleone’s Godfather compound); it’s home to a 2,200-acre landfill, the city dump from 1948 to 2001; it’s home to the city’s strongest conservative voting bloc (it’s the only borough McCain carried in 2008); and it’s home to the largest per-capita Italian-American population in New York State. (Source Slate.com)
With a beautiful smile, dark skin, and swimmer’s build, today’s GuySpy Real Guy of the Week proves wrong the typical Staten Island stereotype. Did I mention how smart and sweet he is?
Let’s read what he had to say.
Guyspy Profile Name: tekkenbeast
Location: Staten Island, New York
1. What do you like the most about GuySpy app? It’s a great app to easily meet and chat with guys you’re interested in. Unlike other apps, I’ve never had it crash on me and it’s simple to use.
2. How would you describe your perfect guy? I don’t think I’m too picky when it comes to my perfect guy. Obviously the physical attraction has to be there. Someone who I can vibe with and who keeps the conversation going and who is intellectually stimulating. In terms of relationships, someone who is sincere, open minded, and someone who obviously is faithful and who has morals. Good hygiene is also a plus, LOL.
3. What’s the craziest place you ever had sex? Tell us about it. Probably in a park in Chinatown. It was with a guy I met on here, and it was spur of the moment. Although it was at night, there were people still running around and a basketball game in the court going on behind us. We were slightly intoxicated. Um, yeah! Not my proudest moment.
4. What’s your dirty little secret? I don’t think I have any dirty little secrets, but I do have a confession to make: Although I come off as a player, I’m probably the most shy, conservative person you’ll ever meet. I never initiate any type of sexual activity first, let alone even approach a guy first. I just look confident and like I take charge. But looks can be very deceiving. I’m just a scared little pussy cat. 🙂
5. Who would you say is a good role model (straight or gay, female or male) for the gay community? Why? I would probably have to say Frank Ocean. As many people may know, he’s an R&B singer who came out to the world as gay, or “bisexual,” I should say. There’s a stigma about the gay community that all or most gay males are feminine, and he is one of the many gay role models who proves that not every gay guy is limited to a certain type of behavior. And a big issue with closeted “masculine” guys coming out as gay is that they might be put in that same stereotypical category. Just like how every straight heterosexual male doesn’t act the same, it’s the same in the gay community.
I told you he was smart, right? And just a little piece of advice: There’s no need to be shy when out and about. Be confident of who you are, approach a guy, say Hi!, and take it from there. Worst case scenario is that he might not be interested. So what? There’s plenty of fish in the sea 😉
If you think you have what it takes to be our next “Real Guy of the Week” e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your username, location, and age. I will review all the submissions with the rest of the GuySpy team, and pick a candidate. The lucky winner gets to be featured on our blog, and wins a Gift Pack and 3 months free of GuySpy+. Don’t wait any longer to submit your profile. You could be next week’s Guy.
Not just a pretty face