If you enjoy reading our “Week in Review” posts, we humbly ask for your support in Andrew Christian Underwear’s 1st annual OMFG! Awards. Pick Homorazzi.com as your favorite blog. It’s question 11 if you just want to scroll to it 🙂 Cast your vote here.
It’s never too early to start researching which films and actors are the frontrunners at the 2013 Academy Awards. Especially if you plan on entering and winning your Oscar office pool. This week, the Screen Actors Guild (SAGs), Golden Globes, and Critics Choice Awards all announced the nominees for their respective awards. Click here to read up on each one.
Before Colby Melvin showed off his junk and his trunk for Andrew Christian underwear, he was an up-and-coming model building his portfolio. One such person he worked with was Austin-based photographer Patrick Mark. Thankfully, Mark compiled a few of his favorite photos for a sexy 2013 calendar to satisfy Colby fans across the land. Check out the images here. For an exclusive look at Colby’s most recent shoot for The Underwear Expert & GuySpy- be sure to read this story!
Taylor Swift celebrated her 23rd birthday on Thursday with both a Golden Globe Nomination and a new music video release. “It’s like a golden video birthday. I realized that like five minutes ago when someone told me and now I’m all excited about it,” she told MTV News. “I can’t believe it lined up like that.” The newly released video is for her single “I Knew You Were Trouble.” Watch it here.
Since the penultimate episode of Survivor: Philippines airs tonight, we thought it’d be fun to catch up with a former contestant. Why, you say? Why not… especially when they look as hot as John Kenney. Unless you’re a hardcore fan of the CBS reality series, you might not remember Kenney. He didn’t make it very far on the ninth edition, Survivor Vanautu. That said, he made enough of an impression with us that he made our Top 10 Survivor Guys Never to Make the Jury. He ranked No. 2 on it, just in case you were wondering. Click here for pics.
If you read Homorazzi regularly, you know we have a huge hard-on for the CW’s Arrow. It’s become one of our favorite new shows of the Fall. We expected to tune in to gawk at Stephen Amell’s sculpted body, but it’s the storylines that keep us coming back. With this bit of casting news, we have a whole new reason to keep Arrow on our viewing schedule. Click to find out which sexy stud is joining the series.
Since we’re a gay website, we love sharing a bit of eye candy. We post three regular features highlighting the hottest studs. Check out our picks for this week.
Model Behavior: 2012 Showdown: Round 1 – Vote For The Hottest
Sports Stud: Campbell Brown
Before we say goodbye till next week, we wanted to share a few other highlights from Homorazzi.com over the past seven days.
- Hot Summer Nights In Australia: Swimsuit Editorial
- 20MALEGAYNYC Documentary: Why Do Gays Hate Other Gays?
- Avril Lavigne Covers Nickelback’s “How You Remind Me” For A Soundtrack
- iPhone Users Rejoice: Google Maps is Released!
- Chloe Is Back To Recite The Twelve Days of Chrisss-mas
- Gay-Centric YouTube Channel Launches In 2013
- Which Star Just Signed A $50 Million Deal With Pepsi?
- Rihanna Heading To Reality Television
- SodaStream TV Commercial Banned In U.K., Goes Viral Online
- Lindsay Lohan Screws Over Bravo
- Transformers 4 Finds Its Shia LaBeouf & Megan Fox
- The Killers Release “Mr. Brightside” Sequel
- Rita Ora Is A “Radioactive” Cyborg In New Video
- Amanda Seyfried Gets Drunk With David Letterman
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler In First Funny Golden Globe Awards Promo
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 5 Guest Stars Announced
- Google’s Zeitgeist 2012: Year In Review Video & Top 10 Searches Lists