The first trailer for a movie called Interior. Leather Bar. by James Franco and Travis Mathews has just been revealed and the film is set to premiere at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2013. The movie is an homage to William Friedkin’s 1980 thriller, Cruising, starring a young Al Pacino. Click here to watch it.
The sexy blokes of Geordie Shore posed for a very festive (and revealing) photo shoot for NOW magazine. The group photo is nice, but the behind the scenes videos is even better. You get to see certain parts jiggle 😉 Click here for your holiday treat.
We know 2013 is just around the corner, but can 2014 come first? We don’t know if we can wait an entire year and then some for X-Men: Days of Future Past to hit theaters. When Bryan Singer announced that he was returning to the X-Men franchise and bringing along Patrick Stewart and Sir Ian McKellen to reprise their roles of Prof X and Magneto, respectively, we were already excited enough. But with this bit of news, we’re beyond that. Click here to find out who’s returning.
According to Google translate, “Geist ist Geil” loosely means “spirit is horny.” While that may not be the technically correct translation, you’ll definitely find your spirit, among other things, horned up after checking out the following images. If campus libraries were this sexy, we don’t think we would’ve ever graduated University. Click here for the sexy images.
After ten years judging fashionable and sometimes questionable designs, one original Project Runway judge is flying the coop. Find out who and who their replacement will be for Season 11. There’s also a major twist for the designers competing. Click here to find out all the details.
Since we’re a gay website, we love sharing a bit of eye candy. We post three regular features highlighting the hottest studs. Check out our picks for this week.
Model Behavior: Model Behavior 2012 Showdown: Round 2
Sports Stud: 2012 Sports Stud Showdown: Round 1
Man Crush: 2012 Man Crush Showdown: Round 2
Before we say goodbye till next week, we wanted to share a few other highlights from Homorazzi.com over the past seven days.
- Is Ryan Murphy Releasing A Glee Men of McKinley High Calendar?
- David Beckham & Posh Spice’s Son Enters The Modeling Game
- Gossip Girl Finale: Who Was She, How Did It End & My Favorite Moments
- Cheyenne Jackson Flirts With All The Boys In “Don’t Wanna Know” Video
- Chord Overstreet Goes Shirtless For Hurricane Sandy Fundraising Coffee Table Book
- A Buff Mark Wahlberg & Cheeky Rebel Wilson In “Pain & Gain” Trailer
- Naya Rivera Is In A “Supermassive Black Hole” With Two Hotties In New 2CELLOS Music Video
- Who From RuPaul’s All-Stars Drag Race Is Going To Have A Happy Ending
- 15 Hottest Survivor Guys Ever
- Miss Universe 2012: Did Your Favorite Win?
- The 8th Annual Out Music Award Winners Are…
- Smash Season 2 Cast Photos Unveiled
- 2012 VH1 Divas Live Concert: My 5 Favorite Moments
- Ke$ha & Foster The People Dropped By Radio Stations
- Alicia Keys Is “Brand New” In New Video
- Update: DJ Earworm Releases 2012 United States of Pop Music Video
- Kellan Lutz’s Fashion Spread For InStyle Man Russia
- YouTube’s 10 Most Watched Videos of 2012
- Married With Children Reunion On Modern Family
- David Letterman Opens Up To Oprah Winfrey
- “The Voice” Reveals First Promo With New Judges, Shakira & Usher!
- SHOCKING… So You Think You Can Dance Renewed For 10th Season
- Which Charmed Actress Is Heading To Once Upon A Time?
- The New Normal Books Two More Studs For Guest Spots